Friday, June 20, 2014

Backyard Grad party!

After drawing at an afternoon party, I hopped on the turnpike and headed to an evening backyard party for a new high school graduate, whom I drew in her cap and gown:
You can see how the light changed from when I sat down to draw and the end of the party (and my time even was extended there, for which I thank the grad's mom :)
This couple was a hoot:
So I dared to get their reaction:
This was another Gigmasters gig, and I thank them and my wonderful client for another successful bout of caricaturing! Congratulations, Olivia!

Update 6-23-14: Just received some GREAT feedback from my client! Thank you! :)

We had a fabulous time with Emily at my daughter's graduation party. She was personable, fun and professional. Guests couldn't wait to have their portraits drawn. The drawings were fantastic. Emily even took the time to talk to my daughter about her own artwork. We thoroughly enjoyed having Emily at our party and I highly recommend her.

No comments:

Post a Comment