Tuesday, June 17, 2014

8th grade grad's party---family style!

Last weekend, I went from a whole 8th-grade class celebration to a particular 8th grader's close-knit family party the next afternoon:
 She and her family and friends were awesome! As I drew her color caricature, her friends all pulled up chairs and asked really good questions. :-)
Below: THIS was such a heart-warming couple, they've been married sixty-some years. And you can FEEL the love!
My wonderful client, who found me via Gigmasters, left this feedback for me:
Emily was amazing. Everyone loved having their pictures drawn and Emily is a very talented artist. Every single person at my daughter's graduation party kept on commenting how great Emily was and how they loved their pictures. I was very very happy that we hired Emily to draw for my daughter's party. You will not be disappointed if you hire Emily for your next party!!!!! Thank you so much Emily!!!!
Thank YOU! It was my pleasure! :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment