Wednesday, October 10, 2007

A pleasant surprise!

My dear friend Sam directed me to the blog of a Belgian colleague, Hans Deconinck, to find that he had done digital caricatures of us, using Painter X software.
Wow-- here I am:
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Here's Sam...
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Here's Marion, winner of the Bronze Nosey at last week's convention...
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Apparently he is a big fan of our blogs, (where he got the reference photos of us) and I am certainly a fan of such beautiful digital work. It's also no coincidence, since I came home armed with skills learned both Photoshop-wise from Court, and exaggeration-wise from Jan, that I am also working on some caricatures of colleagues. However, they aren't fit to post yet.
Thanks Hans!!! (Check out his blog, in my Links list).

No comments:

Post a Comment