Friday, April 11, 2008

Final banner design...

It's done, and now my patience will be tested as I wait for these graphics to be put on a 3x6' vertical banner. The plan is to use it next to my easel at all events where I am hired directly, because my own contact information is prominently shown.
However, for agent gigs, I may rig up a separate piece to cover my info with theirs, perhaps with velcro. That's why only the frame holds such information.
Photobucket
Below is a closer look at a last minute inspiration. It seemed a bit empty around my studio caricature of Degas, so I inserted a word bubble near him. But what to make him say?? Obviously, French was out, as I doubt not many will even know who he is. So I went with an answer to a question I am frequently asked at gigs!
Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. I can't wait to see the banner!!!!!!! Yes, Emily is and awesome, amazing human being for a living!

    ReplyDelete