Monday, August 25, 2008

Another dose of Yankee fans in Baltimore

I drew during Sunday's Oriole-Yankee contest, too. Sunday afternoon games have more of a family vibe, and this was no exception. Lots of kids and young people!
Rick took this photo of my audience while I sketched this adorable baby boy..
Photobucket
Here's the result:
Photobucket
I don't get asked to do profiles very often, so when I do, they are somewhat of a challenge to me. This girl was a pleasure to draw, though!
Photobucket
These two young ladies entertained ME while I was drawing them!
Photobucket
Finally, you never know what mascot will show up at public events. I should start a collection of this kind of photo!
Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. The belly of the mascotte could serve as a" growth meter".
    All above 1 meter, free caricature, all those above....too !

    well, I wanted to say something smart, better go lie down I guess....

    ReplyDelete