Monday, August 18, 2008

Wedding reception!

On Saturday evening, my caricatures were the mementoes at a wedding reception held in a elegant dining hall on a college campus. When I arrived at the location, I saw why they were having it there: the view from the all-window wall!
Photobucket
This overlooks Bethlehem, Pennsylvania. The guests partied during a beautiful sunset!
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Here's the bride with a guest ( didn't catch the groom)
Photobucket
Finally, here's the side view ( My little silver car is at bottom!)
Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. What a fun idea for a wedding reception. Not only is it unique, but it sure beats taking home another little candle. Love it!
    Rose :)
    http://www.weddingloco.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Rose, thanks for you comment! Love your blog, my fiance and I actually thining of doing a destination wedding....

    ReplyDelete