Monday, August 25, 2008

Yankees in town!

Yankee fans invaded Baltimore on Saturday night, and due to my afternoon gig, I didn't arrive at the ballpark until an hour and a half after the gates opened...but it didn't matter; people pretty much sat in my chair the whole rest of the night!
Photobucket
That's Jerry, Gary and I at the far end...among the throngs of baseball fanatics!
My first sitters were these youngsters-- a young lady and her boyfriend, accompanied by her brothers. Since I had only one chair, when I do multiple people in a drawing, it's not much of a surprise to see the final product, but they loved it. I jokingly told the girl she'd better not break up with her BF, since he was in her family caricature!
Photobucket
Here's a couple more that I drew that night:
Photobucket
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment