Saturday, September 6, 2008

Bar Mitzvah caricatures!

This afternoon I found myself at a very friendly Bar Mitzvah celebration. My caricatures were a hit, as once again after drawing all the kids I was asked to stay longer to draw more adults! :-)

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
After it was over, I skedaddled to my car in a downpour ( tropical storm Hannah was dumping on us) but luckily, I was prepared with a big plastic bag covering my pull-behind art-cart!

Update 9-8-08: The agent emailed me this nice-to-hear feedback ...
"Thanks! Customer called with glowing reviews - she loved you and your work!"

3 comments:

  1. Hey Emily,great stuff, didn't know you had a blog, I'll add it to my links straight away!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Always a pleasure to look at your great work!

    ReplyDelete