Sunday, September 14, 2008

Final O's game of season for me...

..and some very interesting faces and personalities passed before my easel.
This dear lady works at the sandwich stand near the caricature concession, and is always good for some stimulating political conversation! She's a fervent Obama supporter, so I included that fact in her drawing.
Photobucket
As I drew a heart between this couple, whom I thought were a "couple", I found out they were co-workers! So some quick thinking saved the situation, by converting the heart into some directional lines from a whizzing fastball...
Photobucket
This last twosome told me they were getting married next week, and that they weren't particularly Orioles fans..they liked the Philadelphia Phillies! :-) Luckily, I haven't forgotten how to draw the Phanatic. Both the lady and gentleman told me how much they were going to treasure ther caricature....awwwww!
Photobucket

3 comments:

  1. As always Em...top notch stuff!! Let's go down to a Braves game and do some live stuff!!! You're great, can't wait to meet you in Raleigh!

    ReplyDelete
  2. very awesome live sketches Emily! Judging by these photos, you never miss!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks guys! Bat, Raleigh is going to be an eye-opening experience for you, and I am looking forward to meeting you also. Marco, I don't take pics of every drawing, but I can tell you that nailing the likeness is my constant challenge and what keeps my interest...

    ReplyDelete