Sunday, September 28, 2008

More airbrush caricature progress

Photobucket
My airbrush is an Iwata Eclipse, with a side feed cup. That means you pour in several drops of whatever color of paint you are using. It's tough for me to gauge how much I need for different things, but I am coming along. The practice drawing in front of me is an imaginary sitter.
Here are a few favorites from today.
Photobucket
These ladies were my first customers and we got to chatting. They originally wanted BW but I talked them into color because I knew the polka dots and the hair highlights would look way better that way! They were happy with the results, and so far they are the only customers I have told that I am just learning how to airbrush!
Photobucket
This young family have a caricature collection, now they can add mine!
Photobucket
I was pleased with this one, and so was he! :-)

5 comments:

  1. wow, they look great!!!!!! i miss you xoxox

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW, Emily youre really doing some impressive work.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Don't tell anyone you're just starting out. They won't believe it, even I don't believe it.You are an experienced die hard airbrusher. ;)

    lol

    Don't stop doing it, you rock !

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks good Em!! You picked up the air stuff quick!!

    You're wearing the wrong hat though!

    Rrrrrick

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks everyone! I am thoroughly enjoying this new challenge!

    Rrrrick, I had to wear that hat, not only are the Philies in the playoffs, but red t-shirts are our uniform here!! :-)

    ReplyDelete