Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Corporate Workshop

My gig this afternoon had an international flavor. A local company was hosting some overseas employees (most were from the Netherlands!) and wanted to give them a treat during their week-long workshop, which had an Olympic theme. So each caricature featured the person doing a sport, and I was able to display my signed Kerri-and-Misty gold-medal beach volleyball caricature. Several people chose that sport as a result!
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Afterwards, all the employees hopped on a trolley car to head to Center City Philadelphia to enjoy a murder-mystery dinner theater. I drew every person on this trolley!!
Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. My question is....do you now get to go to the Raven's games and draw? Probably costs way too much to do that.....

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow these are pretty amazing/hilarious

    ReplyDelete