Monday, September 1, 2008

Bon Voyage party....

Signature mats for a caricature make the best gift for any occasion! This time it was for a bon voyage party for my son, who is off to Bangkok, Thailand, for several months for yoga teacher training. I fervently hope that the unrest there is settled soon, for everyone's sake....
Photobucket
I drew a few of his friends at the party, including his best friend from since they were five years old, Katie, who was a good sport about me experimenting with a less-than-flattering caricature of her....
Photobucket

4 comments:

  1. Go look on Marlo's blog, she drew George!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bwahaha you Definitely got her wall-eyed "deer in the headlites look" The cut-out's cool too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Pat! That's exactly what I wanted to emphasize!

    ReplyDelete