Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Wedding--on a Monday!

A bride and groom decided to be different and hold their wedding on a beautiful autumn Monday. They delighted their guests ( the wedding party were all children :-) with both a caricaturist, (me) and a magician ( Eric Henning). Both the ceremony and the reception were held in a castle-like mansion on a hill. I drew in a solarium!
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
This lady sent me the link to her Myspace page, where her caricature now resides!
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Congratulations and thanks, Cheryl and Rob!

2 comments:

  1. Hi Emily!
    Yes, it was a fun wedding in a really beautiful place! You did a wonderful job, and people really enjoyed your work - not only the way you captured the personalities on paper, but also the way you talked to the guests and made them feel at home. That's the entertainment part that few can master.
    Love the site, thanks for the link, and I hope we'll work together again soon!
    Magically Yours,
    Eric Henning

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much, Eric! I wish I could have seen YOU in action, but as you know, my eyes were glued to my subject and my easel.

    ReplyDelete