Wednesday, June 20, 2012

Wedding Picnic!

This lovely couple had a recent spate of marriages (to each other, of course ;-) to celebrate, three to be exact! They had a civil ceremony, a beach ceremony in Mexico, and a picnic reception here in a leafy park, on an absolutely beautiful day, for those who did not attend the destination wedding. And I noted all three dates on each caricature!
Little guy ran off after I drew him, but he shared the couple's first dance:
And now for some caricatures!




I remembered to shoot a few videos at this one!
Thank you, Lauren and Scott, for having me at your reception---may you have many happy years together!

UPDATE: Here is the feedback the bride left for me on Gigmasters! Thank you so much Lauren!
 Emily was amazing! Her pictures were the hit of the party. I love how she captured all of us in a way that was fun and not at all negative or mean. In addition to her incredible talent, Emily is a pleasure to work with. I would recommend her to anyone I know and will definitely use her again. Five stars! -- Lauren S. 6/16/2012

No comments:

Post a Comment