Friday, April 8, 2011

Elvis sideburns won the day!

The "Pick a new look for Don" caricatures went over well--here is the final result!
This is what my client had to say:

Elvis it was!
It was actually a tie between Johnny Depp and Elvis at the end of the second day, and so we took ballots to the reception that night and Elvis surfaced as the winner. So I arrived at the booth the next morning supporting the Elvis “chops.” 
The results (in order of rank) were: 1. Elvis 2. Johnny Depp 3. Hulk Hogan 4. Evil Spock 5. Charlie Sheen 6. Normal Self 7. Howie Mandell 8. Tom Selleck (I guess the “stach” just doesn’t cut it anymore!) 9. Several custom drawings.

Thanks so much for this. It created quite a buzz at the conference. The end result (maybe not the look, but client contact) was exactly what I was looking for!


Thank YOU, Don!
And, can't forget the BEFORE photo:
I think the Elvis look suits you! :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment