Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Digital teaser...

Photobucket
These eyes belong to a very patient bride who ordered a digital wedding caricature just as crazy-busy season was getting under way. I have been working on it here and there, and was hoping to finish it last night when fierce thunderstorms came to my region...knocking down huge branches in my yard and knocking out electricity to the almost the whole county. Needless to say, I couldn't work on my computer without power, and even if I was doing a traditional piece of art, candles just don't cut it for me. How on earth did Rembrandt do it????
The power was thankfully restored around 8 am this morning and I fired up the old laptop and got to work. She and her handsome groom are well on the way to being done, but I can't post the final until their wedding next month.

No comments:

Post a Comment