Monday, June 16, 2008

Happy Father's Day!

Father's Day saw myself and my fiance at a Baltimore Orioles game, I drawing many dads, grandads and kids, and he taking photos and even videos of us at work. Here are a few to share: Photobucket Photobucket
From front to back, that's Rick Wright, myself, Gary "Toonboy" Smith, and Jerry Breen.
Photobucket Photobucket
(Below) The parents requested that I draw their child's "ninny" in the caricature...so I had to ask what that was. Apparently that's what some call a pacifier. (My kids had a "binky".) Drawing a pacifier is a very rare occurence, most of the time the parents want the child's mouth drawn, which leads to tears when the pacifier is forcibly removed so I can see their little mouth! Photobucket
Photobucket
This grandfather-grandaughter combo allowed my fiance to film Grandpa's reaction, which is a hoot and part of the reason why I love doing what I do:-) Here is the first video ever on my blog!

2 comments:

  1. YES!
    live stuff on video more! more !more!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Hans! I have to give the credit to my fiance, he's a former cameraman....and if only he went to every event with me-- I'd have more videos!

    ReplyDelete